1/24 Escort RS1600 Mk1 Makinen - BEL006
Escort which appeared from the UK Ford in the late 1960s, not only became a bestseller as a popular car, it is the dominating masterpiece vehicles in a number of motor sports.
- Escort RS1600 from a previous WRC, which started as a World Championship (World Rally Championship) in 1973, has achieved a number of victories in the rally, which was held in Europe.
- 1973 RAC Rally winner Timo Makinen car
- The kit according to the new mold is, reproduces the powerful body equipped with a fender of the Group 4 specifications
- The room where Larry equipment such as roll cage is reproduced, even below such as suspension of the rally specification reproduction
- Cartograf made decal, straps for the seat belt, etching accessories
Enter a quantity: