The British Army would use the Scammell Pioneer Tank Transporter for many uses during the war. The trailor was fixed to the tractor and not demountable like modern semi-trailer trucks. Hinged ramps were used to get the tank onto the trailer, which if immobilised could be pulled on with the tractor unit's winch.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- 1:76 Scale
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level